Re: connectby documentation

От Daniel Caune
Тема Re: connectby documentation
Дата
Re: connectby documentation  (Lucius Seneca <peter.weinzierl@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-sql

That sounds good.  I tried to install PostgreSQL contrib modules on my Linux/Debian distribution:

> apt-get install postgresql-contrib

(...)
The following extra packages will be installed: libpq3 libxml2 postgresql postgresql-7.4 postgresql-client
postgresql-client-7.4postgresql-contrib-7.4
(...)

7.4?! Huh... Is there any sources.list a bit more updated?  Where can I download PostgreSQL contrib modules.  The
documentation8.1 doesn't help so much.  Where can I find more documentation on available contrib. modules?

Thanks,

--
Daniel