Re: Permission to Select

От PFC
Тема Re: Permission to Select
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

> What information can be retrieved from a structure by being able to
> update all rows?
Write a plpgsql function snoop(x) which inserts x into a table 'log'
created by you, and also returns x.UPDATE users SET password=snoop(password).Read log table.Done.
If you have WHERE rights on a table, you can guess any column content
pretty quick. Just do a binary search. Some time ago I had a friend whose
website had some SQL injection holes, and he said "so what ? who cares ? I
have magicquotes" (lol), so I coded a python script which injected a
"password BETWEEN x AND y" (using CHR() to avoid quotes) and narrowed the
search. It took about 1 minute to get the password (which turned out to be
md5 that resisted a few seconds to dictionary attack using whatever evil
hax0rz tool).

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Constraint Error effect on PostgreSQL
От: "Daniel Caune"
Сообщение: Re: connectby documentation