RE: [HACKERS] Problem with query length

От Ansley, Michael
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Problem with query length
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
To further this thread:

I have downloaded an example implementation of SQL which, thankfully, does
not use vltc's.  I'm going to see where we have problems, and see if I can
reduce the scanner rules to something that is not variable-length trailing.

If anybody with significant scanner/language/parse experience (i.e. more
than mine == zero) has some pearls of wisdom to add, please feel free.  I'm
a little out of my depth here, and I'm a bit nervous to go changing the
scanner.

MikeA