RE: using java servlets ,large objects with postgresql

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: using java servlets ,large objects with postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hmmm, normally it's (0) not (-1), and that's because you are accessing the
large object outside a transaction.

I'm assuming that you are running with AutoCommit set to false?

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council