RE: List archive, getBigDecimal()

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: List archive, getBigDecimal()
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hmmm, getBigDecimal() with a scale is supported, but not without a scale.

For now, use getBigDecimal(col,-1)

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council
Email: petermount@maidstone.gov.uk
WWW: http://www.maidstone.gov.uk
All views expressed within this email are not the views of Maidstone Borough Council

-----Original Message-----
From: Nikolaus Rumm [mailto:nikolaus.rumm@chello.at]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 2:45 PM
To: pgsql-interfaces@postgresql.org

Hello,

I am new to this list and could not find the mailing list archive. Is there something like that and where is it ?

Furthermore I have a question regarding the 7.0 JDBC driver for Java 1.2 (jdbc7.0-1.2.jar).
Upon a call to ResultSet.getBigDecimal(String columnName) I get a SQLException saying...
This method is not yet implemented.

Can this be ? BigDecimal is widely used as the primary key class. Is there any workaround available ?

Kind regards

Nikolaus Rumm

Сообщение: Re: confused about *nix ODBC drivers
Сообщение: Re: confused about *nix ODBC drivers