RE: [HACKERS] jdbc1 large objects and 651 -- does it work for any one

От Peter Mount
Тема RE: [HACKERS] jdbc1 large objects and 651 -- does it work for any one
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
This looks like you have either not got AutoCommit set to false, or are
calling commit() between calls. As of 6.5.x LargeObjects need to be
wrapped within a transaction, but if I'm right, all open LO's are closed
on commit().

Peter

--
Peter Mount