Re: [HACKERS] jdbc1 large objects and 651 -- does it work for any one

От Jason Venner
Тема Re: [HACKERS] jdbc1 large objects and 651 -- does it work for any one
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Okay, I turned autocommit off (used to have to be autocommit on in
6.3.2) Note: I am running --enable-cassert At the current time there
are 2 open connections to the database, one essentially idle, the
other doing the image work.

I store about 3200 LO's, and on commit get the following

from the java

about to update on 650697 backup/19990911-175649/6654 4
about to update on 650698 backup/19990911-175649/6655 3
The backend has broken the connection. Possibly the action you have attempted has caused it to close.
       at postgresql.PG_Stream.ReceiveChar(PG_Stream.java:173)[1]    Done                   bin/postmaster -N 128 -d 3
-i>& /tmp/pgl\

og
       at postgresql.Connection.ExecSQL(Connection.java:309)       at
postgresql.jdbc1.Connection.commit(Connection.java:173)      at RestoreBlobs.restoreWithLocks(RestoreBlobs.java:72)
 at RestoreBlobs.main(RestoreBlobs.java:301)

./db_restore_script: unable to restore all of the images, failed on 1

[note the postmaster bailed]

StartTransactionCommand
query: update invoice set invoice = 712005 where seq = 98
ProcessQuery
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
query: update invoice set invoice = 712020 where seq = 99
ProcessQuery
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
query: update invoice set invoice = 712035 where seq = 103
ProcessQuery
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
query: commit
ProcessUtility: commit
CommitTransactionCommand
NOTICE:  LockReleaseAll: xid loop detected, giving up
StartTransactionCommand
query: begin
ProcessUtility: begin
CommitTransactionCommand
StartTransactionCommand
query: commit
ProcessUtility: commit
NOTICE:  SIReadEntryData: cache state reset
TRAP: Failed Assertion("!(RelationNameCache->hctl->nkeys == 10):", File: "relcache.c", Line: 1458)

!(RelationNameCache->hctl->nkeys == 10) (0) [No such file or directory]
bin/postmaster: reaping dead processes...
bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: pid 9768 exited with status 134
bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: sending SIGUSR1 to process 9759
NOTICE:  Message from PostgreSQL backend:       The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend died abnormally
andpossibly corrupted shared memory.       I have rolled back the current transaction and am going to terminate your
databasesystem connection and exit.       Please reconnect to the database system and repeat your query.

bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: sending SIGUSR1 to process 9756
NOTICE:  Message from PostgreSQL backend:       The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend died abnormally
andpossibly corrupted shared memory.       I have rolled back the current transaction and am going to terminate your
databasesystem connection and exit.       Please reconnect to the database system and repeat your query.

bin/postmaster: CleanupProc: reinitializing shared memory and semaphores
shmem_exit(0) [#0]
binding ShmemCreate(key=52df3d, size=10292224)
IpcMemoryCreate: shmget failed (Cannot allocate memory) key=5431101, size=10292224, permission=600
FATAL 1:  ShmemCreate: cannot create region
proc_exit(0) [#0]
shmem_exit(0) [#0]
exit(0)