Database stats

От Campbell, Lance
Тема Database stats
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

PostgreSQL 10.X

Is there a query we can run to answer the following questions:

  1. How many SQL commands have been executed in the last 24 hours?
  2. How many insert SQL commands have been executed in the last 24 hours?
  3. How many update SQL commands have been executed in the last 24 hours?

OR

Instead of 2 or 3 maybe how many row updates have occurred in the last 24 hours?

OR

Something that gives me an idea of rows reads and written.  Or rows read, written and created in 24 hours.

There might be other ways to get to general levels of usage base on a date or date range.

Thanks,

Lance