Re: Postgresql Vb.1 beta 2 win binary

От John Craddock
Тема Re: Postgresql Vb.1 beta 2 win binary
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Magnus, thanks for the reply. My inquiry was whether any other person was experiencing difficulties with a download
andwas aimed at trying to figure out for myself what might be happening. It was not a help request or any form of
criticism.However, in answer to your first questions
1 No error message the download just hangs, doesn't even time out. Have tried on Firefox, IE and Filezilla.
2 No file seems to be available on ftp, or bit torrent.

In regard to your comment about "equally lacking in information" to my post script it is both offensive, arrogant and
unhelpful.If that is the attitude of the PostgreSQL community to new adopters then we will stay with MySQL and wait
untiltheir PostGIS extensions catch up.

Thank you and good evening
John Craddock

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql Vb.1 beta 2 win binary
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql Vb.1 beta 2 win binary