RE: COPY doesn't works when containing ' ' or ' ' charact ers on db

От Johan Segernas
Тема RE: COPY doesn't works when containing ' ' or ' ' charact ers on db
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
And of course i mean 'bigger' not 'faster'..

-----Original Message-----
From: Johan Segernas [mailto:johan.segernas@foretagsuniversitetet.se]
Sent: den 2 mars 2001 14:01
To: 'Rainer Mager'; Tom Lane; pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: RE: [ADMIN] COPY doesn't works when containing ' ' or ' ' charact ers on db

I had exactley the same problem and solved in the very same way.
A lot slower and alot faster but it worked.

Tried with changing encoding and so on, but -d made my difference.

Is there any way to go around this? I dont have to be forced to take backup
with -d if our database gets bigger.. if avoidable.