Re: Postgresql Materialized views

От Roberts, Jon
Тема Re: Postgresql Materialized views
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I agree!  From a BI perspective, a materialized view is worthless if you
have to re-write your query.  There isn't a tool on the market that is smart
enough to rewrite a query to a view because all other databases handle the
rewriting internally.

Jon

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql Materialized views
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql Materialized views