Yosemite (OSX 10.0) problems with Postgresql

От Jerry Levan
Тема Yosemite (OSX 10.0) problems with Postgresql
Дата
Re: Yosemite (OSX 10.0) problems with Postgresql  (Raghu Ram <raghuchennuru@gmail.com>)
Re: Yosemite (OSX 10.0) problems with Postgresql  (Israel Brewster <israel@ravnalaska.net>)
Re: Yosemite (OSX 10.0) problems with Postgresql  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com>)
Re: Yosemite (OSX 10.0) problems with Postgresql  (Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I just upgraded one of my Mac computers to Yosemite and am having a
small problem.

1) The upgrade evidently *deletes* directories pg_tblspc, pg_twophase, and pg_stat_tmp from
   the postgresql data directory. Google said to recreate the missing directories and indeed
   Postgresql then was able to start.

2) SystemStarter is no longer available. Gulp… I am not a very good plist creator.
  Is there a fairly generic plist I can edit to specify my locations of the
  software bits so I can have postgresql started at boot time?

Thanks,

Jerry

Сообщение: Re: 9.3 view / cross join / flat table solution