FW: Configuring Postgres to use unix sockets

От John Zubac
Тема FW: Configuring Postgres to use unix sockets
Дата
Re: FW: Configuring Postgres to use unix sockets  (Richard_D_Levine@raytheon.com)
Список pgsql-general

Hi Everyone

I am not too sure how to do this but I'll ask

I want two postgres servers to communicate over a serial port. I want to avoid using the TCP/IP network protocol for added security. I heard this can be accomplished through unix sockets? Could anyone give me some configuration advice. I am a little in the dark with this type of config.

John Zubac
Operations / DBA
Internetsecure Inc.
+1.905.469.6522 X252
jzubac@internetsecure.com
Gpg Fingerprint: A178 EC10 07D4 B242 8500 F817 D396 F05F D978 3D92