Re: [HACKERS] initdb messed up

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] initdb messed up
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> We have some major initdb breakage from recent initdb patches.  I am
> going to try and clean it up as best I can, but we will need Peter
> involved in fixing this in a portable way.

With my cleanups, I now get.  At least it runs now:

This database system will be initialized with username "postgres".
This user will own all the data files and must also own the server process.

trap: Illegal number: SIGINT
Creating database system directory /u/pg/data
Creating database system directory /u/pg/data/base
Creating database XLOG directory /u/pg/data/pg_xlog
Creating template database in /u/pg/data/base/template1
ERROR:  pg_atoi: error in "f": can't parse "f"
ERROR:  pg_atoi: error in "f": can't parse "f"
Creating global relations in /u/pg/data/base
ERROR:  pg_atoi: error in "t": can't parse "t"
ERROR:  pg_atoi: error in "t": can't parse "t"
Adding template1 database to pg_database
TRAP: Failed Assertion("!(reldesc):", File: "bootstrap.c", Line: 464)

!(reldesc) (0) [No such file or directory]
Abort trap

initdb failed.
Removing /u/pg/data.

Pennsylvania19026