Re: [INTERFACES] 6.5.3 and ODBC: How to get hold of errors

От Christian Ullrich
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] 6.5.3 and ODBC: How to get hold of errors
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Christian Ullrich schrieb am Donnerstag, 02.12.1999

> The only error codes I can find are ODBC errors 3155-3157 from Jet, these
> mean that an INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, resp., failed, and number 7786, which
> is generated by PostgreSQL, as it appears to me. But I can't find out what
> precisely the error is, because I can't access the error string.

To refine my question: I need to read the error string sent from
PostgreSQL from within Access, at runtime, to find out what the user did
wrong.

Thanks again for all your help.

--
Christian Ullrich