New PostgreSQL book on web site

От Bruce Momjian
Тема New PostgreSQL book on web site
Дата
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New PostgreSQL book on web site  (Thomas Good <tomg@mailhost.nrnet.org>)
Список pgsql-general
I am in the process of writing a book about PostgreSQL for Addison,
Wesley to be published in 2000.

The book is tentatively titled, "PostgreSQL:  Introduction and
Concepts."  The book is on our web site now in HTML and PDF formats.  It
will be updated nightly as I continue writing the book.

Go to:

        http://www.postgresql.org/docs

Under documentation, you will see the entry "Published Book".

From http://www.postgresql.org, it is under Info Central/Documentation.

Comments are welcomed.