Re: [DOCS] Business Plan for PostgreSQL book?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [DOCS] Business Plan for PostgreSQL book?
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> 2. If someone logs a ton of hours and tries to get them approved,
>    the contract owner would have a good laugh and simply deny the
>    hours.  I doubt this would happen in reality; in fact you might
>    have the opposite problem -- people not turning in an adequate
>    reflection of the time they have spent.
>
> As for counting words or basing it on chapters -- this really limits
> the ability of the vast number of contributers to feel like they
> are a part of the process.  A tiny, but juicy kernel of wisdom is
> worth a ton.
>
> Pity nobody want's to do it.  Oh well.  We all have such
> little faith in other people.  Damn shame.

I guess I figured that if we were going to do a collaborative book, we
would have done that with our documentation already.  But in fact, it
usually takes one person and lots of time.  In our current Doc's case,
it is Thomas.

Pennsylvania19026

Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Business Plan for PostgreSQL book?
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Business Plan for PostgreSQL book?