Re: Regression tests (was Re: [HACKERS] psql and comments)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Regression tests (was Re: [HACKERS] psql and comments)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > Yes, Thomas does it, but doesn't like to do it too often.  He will
> > almost certainly do it for 7.0. :-)
>
> I can regenerate the tests (usually) pretty easily. I've got the
> parser spread across the computer room floor at the moment, so it will
> be a few weeks...

Yes, Thomas has to check the current regression tests to see that he has
no errors, then change the backend display, and regenerate the
regression tests with the new output style.  That way, he knows that the
old and new regression tests are the same.

Pennsylvania19026