Re: [GENERAL] You are really hosed.

От Mike Mascari
Тема Re: [GENERAL] You are really hosed.
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] You are really hosed.  (Michael Plump <plumpy@skylab.org>)
Список pgsql-general

+------------------+----------------------------------+----------+

+------------------+----------------------------------+----------+

+------------------+----------------------------------+----------+

> template1=> \q
> [nikm@db01 /tmp]#

You show yourself attempting to dump a database
called "darwin", while connecting to and displaying
tables in the "template1" database. If the data you
wish to dump is in template1, you should issue the
command:

pg_dump -o  template1 > q

Hope that helps,

Mike Mascari