Re: [HACKERS] create table and default 'now' problem ?

От Mike Mascari
Тема Re: [HACKERS] create table and default 'now' problem ?
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] create table and default 'now' problem ?  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
One way around this bug is to create a SQL function
which returns now() and use it as the default value:

1. create function mynow() returns datetime  as 'SELECT now()::datetime' LANGUAGE 'SQL';

2. create table test (a datetime default mynow(), b
int4);

Now things should work:

insert into test (b) values (1);
insert into test (b) values (2);