Re: [HACKERS] vacuum process size

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: [HACKERS] vacuum process size
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] vacuum process size  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
>I have just committed changes into current (but not REL6_5) to make

Just for a confirmation: I see REL6_5_PATCHES and REL6_5 Tag in the
CVS respository. I thought that REL6_5_PATCHES is the Tag for the 6.5
statble tree and would eventually become 6.5.2. If so, what is the
REL6_5 Tag? Or I totally miss the point?
--
Tatsuo Ishii

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Sorting costs (was Caution: tonight's commits force initdb)
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] Sorting costs (was Caution: tonight's commits force initdb)