Re: new: Makefile.shlib bug and AIX patch

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: new: Makefile.shlib bug and AIX patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> >Sorry, I think it is too late be adding port-specific feature to 6.5.1.
> >I will put it in 6.6.  6.5.1 release is due the 19th.
>

> Well, the current Makefile.shlib REL6_5_PATCH has been checked
> in today, and IS BROKEN for irix5, as I said.
> So I would apply. The only difference it actually makes, is
> to avoid the manual link of plpgsql.so on AIX.
>
> Andreas
> PS: I won't feel bad if you don't though :-)

I did not check it in.  The person who did can check it if they feel it
is appropriate.  I don't understand what has been happening in this area
well enough.

Pennsylvania19026

Сообщение: Re: AW: [HACKERS] shared lib names
Сообщение: Re: AW: [HACKERS] shared lib names