Re: new: Makefile.shlib bug and AIX patch

От Zeugswetter Andreas
Тема Re: new: Makefile.shlib bug and AIX patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>Sorry, I think it is too late be adding port-specific feature to 6.5.1.
>I will put it in 6.6.  6.5.1 release is due the 19th.

Well, the current Makefile.shlib REL6_5_PATCH has been checked
in today, and IS BROKEN for irix5, as I said.
So I would apply. The only difference it actually makes, is
to avoid the manual link of plpgsql.so on AIX.

Andreas
PS: I won't feel bad if you don't though :-)