Re: [HACKERS] 6.5.1

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 6.5.1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I just did one too, and diffed it against what I had before.
> There's still nothing that looks broken.
>
> After looking again at your message, I wonder whether the rest of us
> are chasing the wrong idea.  The message you sent looked to be corrupted
> text, because it mentioned '^Time_t' and so forth.  But now I wonder
> whether that error wasn't just in your cutting and pasting of the
> error message.  If we take the messages at face value they seem to
> indicate that type time_t is not known to the compiler when it processes
> heapam.h, which would make sense if <time.h> hasn't been included yet.
>
> And, right offhand, I'm not seeing where <time.h> gets included before
> heapam.h is read.
>
> Has anyone changed anything that might affect where <time.h> gets
> included?  Perhaps this is a configuration problem.
>
> Oleg, how long ago did you last pull a working fileset?

OK, I think I have found the cause.  At one point, include/access/htup.h
had included #include <utils/nabstime.h>, though it did not need that
file.  I removed the include because it was not needed by that file.
Now, it turns out other files needed it.  I am putting it back in, and
this will all be cleaned up by 6.6.

Pennsylvania19026