Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC

От Cary O'Brien
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hmm...

Time is limited, so I will try to be honest about how much
I can contribute.

But sure, I can try to test a new odbc driver w/ Applixware and
PostgreSQL.  I can easily test on glibc machines, but it is harder
for me to test on libc5 machines.  All are Intel architecture.

BTW, my current email address is cobrien@radix.net (the stinkers
at digex cancelled the shell accounts!).

-- cary
Cary O'Brien
cobrien@radix.net
http://www.radix.net/~cobrien