Re: [HACKERS] signal weirdness

От Peter Galbavy
Тема Re: [HACKERS] signal weirdness
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 29, 1999 at 11:03:49AM +0100, Peter Galbavy wrote:
> Oh, the result - the regression tests hang waiting for the postgres
> process to receive the SIGQUIT to abort transaction that never
> comes.

My quick fix has been to replace the kill() with a direct call
to siglongjmp() - not sure if this is safe, but it works. I
am being a pragmatist today.

I will try to get more debugging done on the signal problem at
some stage, but I seem to have a "working" solution.

Is their any reason not to replace the kill() with a longjmp()
in the long run - no pun intended.

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy