Re: [HACKERS] 6.5 Feature list and summary

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 6.5 Feature list and summary
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'm a bit surprised. I thought there would be a 6.4.3. When will 6.5 be
> released?
>
> > system.  This is all preformed without having to allocate a lock for
>
> ....performed...
>
> > Numeric data type:  We now have a true numeric data type, with
> > user-specified precision.
>
> I thought this was not in 6.5. I was communicating with Jan Wieck who
> said he didn't have the time to do it for release 6.5.

We are not releasing a 6.4.3.  We decided that if we didn't do a lot of
testing, it may be less stable than 6.4.2, and we didn't want to expend
time on testing when we should be working on 6.5.

Pennsylvania19026

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] min() and max() causing aborts
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] min() and max() causing aborts