Re: [HACKERS] Re: map

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: map
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > Let me look at that.  Seems to have grown somehow.  It is the
> > transparency that is causing it.  I am using 'convert' to add the
> > transparency.  Have other people seen 'transparancy' increasing the file
> > size?
>
>    Convert (if you meant ImageMagic's convert) definetely does not use LZW to
> compress GIFs :(

I now see ImageMagick 3.9 has:
Enable LZW compression with -HasLZW. See Magick.tmpl or Makefile.in.

I am running 3.8.9.  Oh, well, have to wait for a BSD/OS upgrade, or do
it myself.

Actually, changelog for 3.7.* say:
Rather than a separate LZW kit, Image Magic now comes as twodistributions. One with LZW compression      and one
without(suggested by pederl@norway.hp.com).

Pennsylvania19026

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe