Re: [HACKERS] large objects failing (hpux10.20 sparc/solaris 2.6, gcc 2.8.1)

От Ron Snyder
Тема Re: [HACKERS] large objects failing (hpux10.20 sparc/solaris 2.6, gcc 2.8.1)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
[snipped original message explaining how testlo fails for me on
sparc/solaris 2.6 and hpux 10.20, gcc 2.8.1, postgres 6.4.2]

> I made patches for 6.4.2 a week ago to fix problems of lobj reported
> by another user. I'm not sure if his problem was solved or not, since
> I got no reply from him. Anyway, with the patch, lotest.c runs fine on
> my LinuxPPC box. More over, following commented out part of testlo.c
> now passes without any problem (I guess these were commented out
> becasue overwriting lobj did not work).

[patches snipped]

Tatsuo, I applied the patches to my 6.4.2 source tree (not the snapshot)--
the patches applied cleanly, but my backend still goes into never never
land at the line I mentioned before.  What version of gcc are you using?
Would it be useful for me to post any additional info?

-ron