Re: [GENERAL] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no?

От rgireyev@cnmnetwork.com
Тема Re: [GENERAL] A book for PgSQL? A need? yes? no?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Since we are tossing ideas around, here is my two cents.
.1c In order not to worry about royalties we can donate proceeds to
PostgreSQL.

.1c There is stuff that changes and there is stuff that remains the same.
Installation, database creation, db administration, function creation etc ... are
pretty uniform so they can be covered in the "stay put" section. The stuff that
is more dynamic can be smacked in the "emerging technologies" section :-)
so that the reader can simply read up on that particular technology or buy a
whole new book.

Rudy