Re: [HACKERS] Alot of code...NOT_USED...

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Alot of code...NOT_USED...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> Okay, I'm brave, but not *that* brave...commands/version.c, the whole file
> consists of functions, each individually '#ifdef NOT_USED'...tempted to
> just remove it, since it isn't used, but figured I'd say something on the
> list before I got that brave...

Good news.  version.c is no longer compiled into the system.  Just there
for reference if we ever try and do something like that.  Perhaps it
should be moved into an 'unused/' directory, with some other *.c files
that are not used anymore.

I am on IRC for a little while.

Pennsylvania19026