Обсуждение: Alot of code...NOT_USED...

Alot of code...NOT_USED...

От
The Hermit Hacker
Дата:
Okay, I'm brave, but not *that* brave...commands/version.c, the whole file
consists of functions, each individually '#ifdef NOT_USED'...tempted to
just remove it, since it isn't used, but figured I'd say something on the
list before I got that brave...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

Re: [HACKERS] Alot of code...NOT_USED...

> Okay, I'm brave, but not *that* brave...commands/version.c, the whole file
> consists of functions, each individually '#ifdef NOT_USED'...tempted to
> just remove it, since it isn't used, but figured I'd say something on the
> list before I got that brave...

Good news.  version.c is no longer compiled into the system.  Just there
for reference if we ever try and do something like that.  Perhaps it
should be moved into an 'unused/' directory, with some other *.c files
that are not used anymore.

I am on IRC for a little while.

Pennsylvania19026