Re: [ADMIN] Problems compiling PostgreSQL 6.4 on Digital Unix 4.0d

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Problems compiling PostgreSQL 6.4 on Digital Unix 4.0d
Дата
More problems compiling PostgreSQL 6.4 on Digital Unix 4.0d  (Carl Riches <riches@ms.washington.edu>)
Список pgsql-admin

> I am having some trouble compiling version 6.4 on Digital Unix 4.0d.  The
> first problem I ran into was a function prototyping error in snprintf.c.
> Here is the SCCS diff of the fix that I had to do to make it compile:
>
> ------- snprintf.c -------
> 123a124,126
> > #ifdef HAVE_LONG_INT_64
> > static void fmtnum __P((long_long value, int base, int dosign, int ljust, int len, int zpad));
> > #else
> 124a128
> > #endif

Fix applied:

*** ./snprintf.c.orig    Sat Dec 12 16:28:15 1998
--- ./snprintf.c    Sat Dec 12 16:30:00 1998
***************
*** 121,127 ****
--- 121,133 ----
   */

  static void fmtstr __P((char *value, int ljust, int len, int zpad, int maxwidth));
+
+ #ifndef HAVE_LONG_INT_64
  static void fmtnum __P((long value, int base, int dosign, int ljust, int len, int zpad));
+ #else
+ static void fmtnum __P((long_long value, int base, int dosign, int ljust, int len, int zpad));
+ #endif
+
  static void dostr __P((char *, int));
  static char *output;