Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump bug - problems along the way

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump bug - problems along the way
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sferacarta Software wrote: >Try this...it works... > >create function oid4smaller (oid, oid) returns oid as >' >begin >
   if $1 > $2 then >        return $2; >     else >        return $1; >     end if; > end; >' language 'plpgsql';

I'm afraid it doesn't work for me; clearly the problem is elsewhere:
bray=> select min(oid) from europe;
ERROR:  fmgr_info: function 108994: cache lookup failed

**Idea** - try in another database -- it works, so it must be a database
corruption of some kind.

Thanks for your help.

Isle of Wight                              http://www.lfix.co.uk/oliver              PGP key from public servers; key
ID32B8FAA1                ========================================    "The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon
him,to     all that call upon him in truth."                                          Psalms 145:18