Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump bug - problems along the way

От Sferacarta Software
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump bug - problems along the way
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Oliver,

sabato, 21 novembre 98, you wrote:

OE> Still trying to fix the bug with inherited check constraints...

OE> I have tried to create a min(oid) aggregate, but when I use it, I get
OE> the message `ERROR:  fmgr_info: function 108994: cache lookup failed'.

OE> What is the problem, please?

OE> I created it thus:

OE> create function oid4smaller (oid, oid) returns oid as
OE>                 '/home/olly/cprogs/oidcompare.so' language 'c';

OE> create aggregate min (basetype = oid, sfunc1 = oid4smaller,
OE>                       stype1 = oid, stype2 = oid);

Try this...it works...

create function oid4smaller (oid, oid) returns oid as
'
begin    if $1 > $2 then       return $2;    else       return $1;    end if;end;
' language 'plpgsql';

create aggregate m (basetype = oid, sfunc1 = oid4smaller,                     stype1 = oid, stype2 = oid);

prova=> select oid from a;  oid
------
376064
376065