Re: [HACKERS] linux libc6 & pgsql 6.4

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: [HACKERS] linux libc6 & pgsql 6.4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
[Since my work email didn't go through on the list here's a short answer
again. ]

On Fri, Nov 06, 1998 at 10:33:48AM +0100, Zsolt Varga wrote:
> have anyone tested 6.4 on a libc6 based linux (for example debian hamm) ?

Yes, me. That is my debian system is newer than hamm.

> but on libc6 it's compiled without errors,
> I can make the initdb, and start the postmaster,
> but psql -l for example not working
> every postgres backend exits after postmaster forked..

Works fine for me. No problem at all.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Leiter Niederlassung West, Datenrevision GmbH
business: Cuxhavener Str. 36, D-21149 Hamburgprivate:  Th.-Heuss-Str. 61, D-41812 Erkelenz, Michael.Meskes@usa.net