Re: [HACKERS] backend crashing on NetBSD 1.3.2/i386

От Brook Milligan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] backend crashing on NetBSD 1.3.2/i386
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Until earlier this week, the various snapshots have been working fine  > on my system, NetBSD 1.3.2/i386.  As of a
coupleof days ago the  > backend started to crash.

  When did this start, exactly?

Sometime between Monday and Thursday, but Marc just trashed the old
BETA* files so I can't go back and check.  I did manage to catch the
BETA3 just before it disappeared and it exhibits the problem.
  One thing that comes to mind quickly is that some of the changes this  week required an initdb to be fully effective.
If you forgot the initdb  maybe a crash at startup would result; I'm not sure.

Nope.  For testing the new version I've been doing a clean install
every time, including initdb and everything.

Cheers,
Brook

От: The Hermit Hacker
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Question on concurrency controls
От: Brook Milligan
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] backend crashing on NetBSD 1.3.2/i386