Re: [HACKERS] backend crashing on NetBSD 1.3.2/i386

От Brook Milligan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] backend crashing on NetBSD 1.3.2/i386
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
You have to run the backend using gdb, and get a backtrace of the crash,  or check the postmaster logs for any
information.

No core dump that I can find.  But, the logs are reporting errors from
semget in ipc.c.  Specifically, it is complaining of not enough space,
but I have no full filesystems.  This stuff is part of the locking
code isn't it?  Did that get tweaked with the NetBSD/vax patches
recently?

Cheers,
Brook