Re: [GENERAL] Is there a server log????

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Is there a server log????
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jeremy Hansen wrote:

  >Is there a server log for postgres?  Something that records errors,
  >or some type of debugging information.  I'm trying to debug a simple
  >modify in perl that's not working and it's driving me crazy because
  >I see no error output.

Debugging options can be set on the backend; look at the man page for
postgres.  Use the -o option to the postmaster to set the backend options,
remembering to enclose all the backend options in single quotes.

     "For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor
      angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor
      things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor
      any other created thing, shall be able to separate us
      from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our
      Lord."          Romans 8:38,39

От: Jeremy Hansen
Сообщение: Is there a server log????
От: rmcm@compsoft.com.au
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Is there a server log????