Log - ODBC

От Olivier Nenert
Тема Log - ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
  Hi !
I recently installed PostgreSQL and it seems to work just fine
(though a little slow because the computer is pretty small)
Now what i want to do is access it from an ODBC Driver (postodbc)
I also installed.
But it always tells me it fails to connect without any further
explanation...

I set the option so that postresql works monitoring the right port,
if I telnet on the port 5432  I'll get a connection, but it will send me
the essage "EInvalid packet length" or something like that...

So i don't know what is wrong... maybe I jest wrote bad the access
rights and postgresql doen't allow the other computer to connect just
for that reason...

But I'd like to know if postgresql keeps track of those atempts to get
in the database in a log so that I could know at les�ast what is
wrong....

thank's for any help...

Olivier.