Re: [HACKERS] pg_dumpall

От Andrew Martin
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_dumpall
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > Yikes, we never changed pg_user to pg_shadow in pg_dumpall.  Isn't that
> > the real problem.  Need to have that patched, or people will not be able
> > to upgrade.  Applying patch now.
> >
> > Do I put this patch in the patches directory?

[...]

>     Bruce, can you get me a patch for this?  I'm going to review the
> patches that I do have now, and the ones that look perfectly safe (ie. I
> have no doubt about), will get included on the CD rom also...not as part
> of the source, just as a seperate file to be used...

This is really so important that surely it's worthy of a 6.3.1 and should
go onto the CD-ROM in this form if at all possible.

Andrew

Dr. Andrew C.R. Martin                             University College London
EMAIL: (Work) martin@biochem.ucl.ac.uk    (Home) andrew@stagleys.demon.co.uk
Tel:   (Work) +44(0)171 419 3890                    (Home) +44(0)1372 275775

От: "Maurice Gittens"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] newoid in invapi.c
От: Andrew Martin
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: your mail