Re: [QUESTIONS] Re: [HACKERS] Show stopper ? (was: Re: "cruising" or "browsing" through tables using an index / ordering)

От Brett McCormick
Тема Re: [QUESTIONS] Re: [HACKERS] Show stopper ? (was: Re: "cruising" or "browsing" through tables using an index / ordering)
Дата
Ответ на Re: [QUESTIONS] Re: [HACKERS] Show stopper ? (was: Re: "cruising" or "browsing" through tables using an index / ordering)  (Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Keep in mind that the entire database gets locked for as long as
you've got it open in read/write mode, regardless of if you've read or
written.