Re: [QUESTIONS] Re: [HACKERS] Show stopper ? (was: Re: "cruising" or "browsing" through tables using an index / ordering)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [QUESTIONS] Re: [HACKERS] Show stopper ? (was: Re: "cruising" or "browsing" through tables using an index / ordering)
Дата
Ответы Re: [QUESTIONS] Re: [HACKERS] Show stopper ? (was: Re: "cruising" or "browsing" through tables using an index / ordering)  (Jan Vicherek <honza@ied.com>)
Re: [QUESTIONS] Re: [HACKERS] Show stopper ? (was: Re: "cruising" or "browsing" through tables using an index / ordering)  (Brett McCormick <brett@abraxas.scene.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
>     You'd be better off looking at something like GDBM (which, by the
> way, also creates a lock against updates while another is reading the
> database)...unless I'm missing something, you aren't looking at doing
> anything that *requires* an SQL engine :(

I agree.  GDBM is a fine system for such uses.

--
Bruce Momjian
maillist@candle.pha.pa.us