Re: Problem with initdb: creates database which do not exists

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem with initdb: creates database which do not exists
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> writes:
> On Monday 18 October 2010 7:46:21 am Torsten Z�hlsdorff wrote:
>> So: any idea why the database is not visible? And how do get rid of the
>> "non-existing" databases ;)

> My guess is that you have more than one installation of Postgres. The initdb is
> working on one cluster and your psql is pointing at another.

Yeah.  In particular, since I didn't see any server start or stop
commands in this sequence, it looks like the psql calls are talking to
some pre-existing server process that's using a pre-existing database
directory somewhere else.

Сообщение: Re: Problem with initdb: creates database which do not exists
Сообщение: Re: Problem with initdb: creates database which do not exists