Re: tuple concurrently updated

От 066ce286@free.fr
Тема Re: tuple concurrently updated
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I don't think a vacuum can handle what a pg_dump can't. But I'm maybe wrong.

----- Mail original -----
De: wambacher@posteo.de
À: pgsql-admin@lists.postgresql.org
Envoyé: Mardi 28 Août 2018 15:19:28
Objet: Re: tuple concurrently updated

because it's an OpenStreetMap Full planet database, which is huge (~ 2
TB), i don't have many backups. the last is from 20180608

ok, i can restore that and reload the incremential updates or reload
full data starting from raw data. both will need some days.

if i could get rid of the bad data-record, it's much easier to recover that.

Running a vacuum or a vacuum full, is my last try.

Regards
walter