Re: read only transaction, temporary tables

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: read only transaction, temporary tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Carl R. Brune wrote:
>> I should have added that I want to make further use of the temporary
>> table after the COMMIT -- the rollback approach you propose makes it
>> go away.

> In which case the transaction isn't READONLY.

It does seem a bit inconsistent that we allow you to write into a temp
table during a "READONLY" transaction, but not to create/drop one.
I'm not excited about changing it though, as the tests to see if
the command is allowed would become vastly more complex.