Re: Error installing Postgres

От Christine Penner
Тема Re: Error installing Postgres
Дата
Re: Error installing Postgres  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Windows XP pro. I went to the postgres web site, downloads, clicked
on the binary package and selected windows. It gave me a file called
Postgresql-8.3.7-1-windows.exe

When I run that I hit next for the postgres directory, then after
hitting next for the data directory I get the error. I kept all
defaults for directories because I want to keep my existing data etc.

Christine