Re: Bug #742: 7.2.1 createdb test gives segmentation fault

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug #742: 7.2.1 createdb test gives segmentation fault
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org writes:
> When installing PG 7.2.1 from source on S/390 Linux using the
> --enable-multibyte option I cannot create databases and psql does not
> work at all.  Everything is fine using plain ./configure.

I suspect you have a problem with psql linking to a
non-multibyte-enabled copy of libpq.so.  Check what "ldd psql" has to
say about resolution of shared library references.

Сообщение: Re: Bug #743: pg_dump -a -c without DELETE FROM
Сообщение: Re: Bug #743: pg_dump -a -c without DELETE FROM