Re: Bug #743: pg_dump -a -c without DELETE FROM

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug #743: pg_dump -a -c without DELETE FROM
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Given that it is dropping the table, it does not really need to do a delete.

But with -a it won't do the drop (I hope).

The combination -a -c seems rather useless to me, and I'd vote for
throwing an error.  I don't think emitting DELETE FROM would be very
useful in practice (at least not without a VACUUM) so I'm not in
favor of that.