Re: Building 12.3 from source on Mac

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Building 12.3 from source on Mac
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
=?utf-8?Q?Paul_F=C3=B6rster?= <paul.foerster@gmail.com> writes:
> there is not a single symlink in /usr/local/lib:

Not only that, but look at the file dates:

> -rw-r--r--+ 1 root  wheel   253512 Sep 23  2006 libintl.3.4.3.dylib
> -rw-r--r--+ 1 root  wheel   286284 Sep 23  2006 libintl.a
> -rw-r--r--+ 1 root  wheel      829 Sep 23  2006 libintl.la

You should see what "file" reports these as, but there's a good
bet that these are 32-bit code and won't even run on Catalina.

>> These files absolutely, positively, gold-plated 100% did not come
>> with XCode.  Homebrew installs stuff under /usr/local though.
>> Not sure about MacPorts.

> but I didn't install Homebrew, MacPorts, Fink or other package managers.

You apparently installed *something*, or several somethings, back
in ought-six or so.  Do you really remember what you were doing
back then?

Anyway, now that we realize these are ancient history, you likely
need to install a more modern version anyway.

Сообщение: Re: Building 12.3 from source on Mac
Сообщение: Re: Building 12.3 from source on Mac